Sunday, June 7, 2009

wedding everywhere



salam to all..there were so many wedding invitation i received both from my friends and my parent's friends..so i have decided to go to ija's wedding who was my ex-classmate while studying in IPIK..not called as ex.girlfriend...:)..so the feast was so interesting with the scrumptious menus, best entertained by the host and so colourful


yesterday was also the best moment for me coz i can meet up with some of my ex-classmates who were studying in IPIK such as Kak Zam, Kak Ecah, Amir, Abbas and Ija herself...so we were chatting on many topics from one to another, from 18 U to 18 PL, and lot of lough LOL......


the above picture are me and ija...before meeting up her partner outside...so take a bit moment to snap photo..ija was married to Ansar who her ex-schoolmate when schooling in Parit Buntar..so their love is so tight and i hope they will be happy until forever and ever...

congrates also given to Helmi with his partner, Nur Salwani, both were my ex-IPIKmate and get married on same day with Ija...sorry i cannot come to your wed furthermore, i did'nt get any invitation card or sms from both of you too..;)they are from Southern Peninsular and again, i hope for their happiness...

so we were so enjoying ija's weds and again,thank to ija for the gift

kak zam gave a sign of peace to me as for the courtesy of her photo...

kak zam was so lucky coz she and her husband are waiting for newborn on August...baby boy..

>>>>>>waiting for more invitation especially from my ex-housemates in KUSTEM

No comments:

Post a Comment